Saturday, January 5, 2008

Windswept Wedding Ring Set

Click to enlarge image
These rings were actually designed specifically for my sister, Gogi, and her husband Rick. They are characterized by a sweeping contemporary look, utilizing diamonds as the focal point and 2 interesting design elements: 1) reverse concave curves in the polished gold rails, form "light traps" that catch and play with light in an unusual way... and 2) Contrasting areas of texture & smooth gold. The sparkley, crusty texture is achieved by meticulously stippling the entire area by hand, with special tools I make myself. The result is and eye-catching contrast of light & color.

These rings were done exclusively for them, and are one-of-a-kind.... But I can apply the same design principles to rings for you, creating rings that have a similar flavor and flair. Call me direct at the studio at (505) 296-1400, to discuss your ideas for the perfect wedding ring... or drop me an Email at David@StewartArt.com to get the ball rolling. Remember - especially on one-of-a-kind designs - I need at least six to eight weeks to complete your design in time for the wedding!
DESIGN, PHOTO AND TEXT © DAVID LLOYD STEWART - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment