Saturday, January 5, 2008

Shooting Star Wedding Ring

Click image to enlarge

This is a One-of-a-kind 2-piece engagement/ wedding ring set with a 1/2 carat oval diamond. This is one of my most bold designs. The engagement ring can be worn alone before the marriage, and the wedding band nests into place behind it after the ceremony.

Click image to enlarge

The small depression in the front of the engagement ring is a sparkley, textured area that contrasts nicely with the polished convex surface of the ring, but I could also mount some smaller diamonds in an area like that. As I said, this one is one-of-a-kind, but something similar can be done for you.

Click image to enlarge

Call me at the studio at (505) 296-1400 to discuss your preferrences, or Email me at David (at) StewartArt (dot) com. Be sure to give me at least a couple of months to complete your design before the wedding! Custom designs take a little more time.

DESIGN, PHOTO AND TEXT © DAVID LLOYD STEWART - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment