Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wedding Set with Turquoise and Diamonds

Click images to enlarge

Laurie Fernandez
was the director of Weems Artfest for many, many years... in fact, she just retired. But a few years ago, on the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary, Laurie commissioned me to make new matching wedding rings for herself and her husband, Bernie. She wanted to use 2 large diamonds she had, plus a number of smaller ones to accent, and she wanted to incorporate turquoise in the designs, as well. I came up with a page of sketches for her to choose from. After a couple of alterations to zero in on the design, these are the ones I came up with.


I can use your stones, perhaps some that you inherited in other jewelry, or provide brand-new diamonds in whatever quality and size is required. These designs are one-of-a-kind, but they illustrate what I can do to accommodate your desires - there's almost no limit on what we can come up with together! Call me at the studio at (505) 296-1400 to discuss your preferences, or Email me at David (at) StewartArt (dot) com. Be sure to give me at least a couple of months to complete your design before the wedding! Custom designs take a little more time.

Click images to enlarge
DESIGN, PHOTO AND TEXT © DAVID LLOYD STEWART - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment